- Antique pine or Stone White finish
- Solid Pine Material
A solid pine bunk bed in an antique pine or stone white lacquered finish. The Montreal bunk is very resilient, even for the most active of children.
Due to Bunk Bed Safety Regulations, only the Premier, Platinum, or Comfy Roll Mattresses are suitable for use on the upper bunk.
- Conforms to BS EN 747:2012
- Durable Lacquered Pine Finish
- Accepts 2 Standard UK Single Mattresses (90cm x 190cm)
- The Montreal bunk perfectly accompanies Julian Bowen's extensive Kendal or Pickwick bedroom ranges to decorate any bedroom.
- To minimise the danger of falling from the top bunk, we recommend that the top of the mattress should always be at least 16cm below the top of the lowest part of the guardrail. Maximum mattress height for this bunk is 21cm.
If you need...
The Comfy Roll Mattress is conveniently packed in a tight vacuum sealed bag for ease of transport. Featuring a removable and washable outer cover over a comfortable medium density reflex foam core. The low profile of 12.5cm (5 inch) makes the Comfy Roll Mattress perfectly suited to the Julian Bowen range on Childrens Beds and Bunks.
Premier Mattress provides a 13.5 gauge bonnell spring unit, 900gsm spring insulater pad and 270gsm polyester filling tohelp you get the best night's sleep. With high quality stitch quilting, and a Belgium damask quilted cover, this mattress provides the maximum comfort level you need. Available in 76cm, 90cm, 120cm, 135cm and 150cm sizes, why not match this mattress with one of the Julian Bowen Beds.
- Made Exclusively in the UK
- 13.5 Gauge Bonnell Spring Unit
- Plastic Side Edge Supports
- 900 gsm Spring Insulator
- 270 gsm Polyester Filling
- With high quality stitch quilting, and a Belgium damask quilted cover
- Mattress depth - 18cm
Estimated Lead time
If product is in-stock, you can arrange delivery during checkout.