Revolution Memory e-Fibre
- More compact, sturdier and comfortable than traditional folding beds.
- Full width headboard with an oak effect finish.
- FSC certified wood harvested from sustainable and ethical sources.
- 360° castors for easy manoeuvrability.
- 100% Foam Free breathable e-Fibre mattress topped with a 1cm Memory e-Fibre comfort layer.
- Soft to touch hypo-allergenic contemporary knitted cover.
- Free from harmful chemicals & VOC's.
- J-Tex sprung base system for durability, support and comfort.
- Durable powder coat paint finish.
- Made with sustainably sourced, recyclable materials reducing landfill waste.
- British made with a lifetime frame guarantee.
- Exceeds British and European safety standards.
- 160kg User weight
The revolutionary patent pending design of the Jay-Be Revolution Single Folding Bed makes it more compact, sturdier, and more comfortable than traditional folding beds. Combining modern materials with innovative thinking, the addition of an FSC certified wood headboard ensures your pillows don’t escape while you sleep, whilst 360° castors allow you to easily glide this guest bed to where you need it.
A breathable Memory e-Fibre mattress rests on our exclusive J-Tex sprung base system allowing support for the entire body and a well-balanced and comfortable night's sleep. A combination of a thick base layer of e-Fibre topped with a 1cm layer of Memory e-Fibre makes for a softer mattress that helps to regulate heat and moisture as well as provide pressure relieving support.
Estimated Lead time
If product is in-stock, you can arrange delivery during checkout.